Former academic (physicist) who works in the quantum computing industry by day and thinks about how to do curiosity-driven research by night.
Some things I’ve made which might be useful:
- Physists in the Wild podcast: Interviews with physicists who left academia (audio and video)
- DRiP: A framework for doing research in public
- Python module for designing the domain configuration of a nonlinear crystal to approximate a desired phase-matching function.
- My lectures on quantum theory from my time at Perimeter Institute
- Various scientific talks that I’ve given (some more here and here)
- My course on scientific writing
- A list of my scientific publications on google scholar
- My PhD thesis: Non-classical states of light (pdf)
Email me at email@example.com. Tell me something about yourself.
Disclaimer: I work at IBM Quantum as a Technical Program Manager, and the opinions shared on this site are my own and are not in any way endorsed by IBM.